Tuesday, March 19, 2013

JLW Tossed and Found Rummage Sale 2013





 Attention, all fashionistas and bloggers in the DC Metro area!
Have you heard of the Junior League of Washington's annual Tossed and Found Rummage Sale?
Where else can you shop names like Badgely Mischka, Carolina Herrera, Dior, Armani, Burberry and more on an average shopper's budget?
Proceeds from the sale are used to fund the Junior League of Washington’s community-based programs and literacy activities.

This year's sale is this weekend, March 23-24 with a preview day Friday evening, March 22.
Saturday and Sunday are free to attend, and tickets for Friday evening are $45.

I've never had the ability to attend in the past, but I've heard great things about it. I'm planning on attending this year!

For more information on the Junior League of Washington and the sale itself, check out JLW's website.

Hope to see you there -- and if you see me, please feel free to say hello! I love meeting new people, and it never hurts to make more thrifty friends! Better yet, if you're planning on attending, leave me a comment and I will try to keep an eye out for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment