Saturday, February 27, 2010

One for the Road...

Despite saying I wouldn't be posting again until after the weekend, I ended up with a few minutes to snap some shots and drop in a quick post before hitting the road -- lucky you, readers!

2-27-10-collage

Sweater: NY&Co
Tshirt: Torrid
Jeans: Levis
Boots: Torrid
Earrings: Claire's
Scarf: Claire's?
Sandwich: dear fiance

I have decided that we desperately need a space heater in our computer room. It is almost the same temperature in here as it is outside -- the computer is near the front door, and despite the maintenance crew putting in some weather stripping, if you hold your hand by the door, you can actually feel the wind coming in from outside.
Thankfully the rest of the house is comfortably warm -- just walking upstairs, you can feel exactly where the temperature changes!

Anywho, I will be spending a few hours in the car today, so I dressed to be comfy. Jeans, tshirt, sweater. These boots are insanely comfortable, but I thought they would bump up my style quotient a bit more than sneakers. I threw on a scarf for warmth, and played with it until I came up with this knotting technique. Or, at least I *thought* I came up with this technique -- as it turns out, Audi showed us how to tie a scarf this way over in her scarf tying tutorial video. This technique is the second one in the video. I remember watching that video saying I would have to try out her tips, and subconsciously, I did! The scarf stays put, and the knot is attractive and a little more unique than the everyday knots we usually see.
Thanks Audi!

2 comments:

  1. So chic for time in the car! It's great to be comfy and jump out of a long trip looking fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT travel outfit! Well done.

    ReplyDelete