Welcome to this week's edition of Friend Fridays, sponsored by ModlyChic.
1. When it comes to me personally – I owe a lot of who I am to:
My parents, my friends, my husband.
2. When it comes to be professionally – I owe a lot of who I am to:
Several coworkers and managers who I have had the pleasure (and some, the disdain) of working with. I have learned a lot.
3. When it comes to the art of blogging, I’m grateful to these people for helping me through some rough spots:
Mainly, all of the readers who stick with me, despite my sporadic posting. I love that you're willing to read what I have to see, even if it isn't at regular intervals!
Also, specifically, I'd like to thank Kimberly. When I was first getting up-and-running, she was kind and patient enough to answer some of my n00b questions. It was probably nothing to her, but I remember it!
4. One blogging challenge I’m grateful happened because it made me stronger was…
I don't think I have really faced any blogging challenges, other than a lack of time and motivation. And I am still fighting through those. I think I'm getting back to normal, though!
5. To my readers, I’d like to say…
Thank You. Is there really anything else I *could* say to my readers? I love hearing your feedback, whether positive or constructive. I love hearing your tips and suggestions. I love my little peanut gallery. :)