Welcome to this week's edition of Friend Fridays, sponsored by ModlyChic.
1. When it comes to packing for vacation what’s your mantra?
2. What are your must packs?
I actually have a checklist saved on my computer that I use whenever I need to pack. Some things get crossed off for shorter trips, and it might be time to revise the list.
3. What are you happy to leave behind?
I'm the kind of person that likes to be prepared, so if there is room, I will bring anything. Leaving things behind is not my strong point!
4. Any packing secrets that help you get everything into one suitcase?
I have a few beach vacations coming up this summer, so I am going to try to think of packing as a wardrobe capsule challenge and sketch out how different pieces can go together. Hopefully this will help me pack minimally.
5. Beach reading... what are you taking with you to read in the sand?
I have a Kindle, but I need to download some new books!
I have a few "beach books" in mind (this is what, in my family, we refer to as books that aren't good for anything other than lying on the beach -- sorta like guilty pleasures), but I really need to come up with some actual good books that I would like to read. Any recommendations?