Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pardon my Dust...

I spent yesterday evening redecorating things around this here old blog. I wanted to change things up a bit, but I also wanted to reorganize some things.
First, if you look up top, you will see an "About Me" tab and a "Blogroll" tab -- those things are pretty self-explanatory, but I'm glad to have that information off the main page.
Also, I pushed all my gadgets down to the bottom of the page. I did this because I want my blog posts to be the main focus whenever you come to visit. Plus, this new layout allows wider posts, which means that I should be able to post larger images. Wahoo!

I'm still playing around with a few ideas, but I think things are shaping up nicely...

Thoughts? Feedback?

3 comments:

  1. Yay, love when blogs change it up!

    I kinda like having gadgets higher up, or you could always make a page with the gadgets on there as well so it's easy to contact/subscribe/loyally follow you from here to Timbuktu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Allie: thanks for the suggestion! I will think about it -- I only just learned how to create extra pages, and I'm hoping to get myself a custom header too. Let me know if you have any more feedback!

    ReplyDelete