Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Paper Doll Project...

I'm sure most of you have heard of Suze's Paper Doll Project.
For those of you who have been living under a rock (bigger than the one I have been hiding under lately) and are unaware of this awesome little project, basically, she has paired up bloggers who asked to be involved, and we get to dress each other for a day!

Suze paired me up with the lovely Ashley if Image Envy.
Stay tuned for the cute outfit Ashley put together for me, but for now, you can go check out the ensemble I created for her!

This was a fun little project. I really enjoyed getting to know a blogger who was new to me. First, we exchanged a couple of emails to get to know one another: I shared that I'm a little sensitive about my weight, and she mentioned that she dresses a little on the conservative side. We scoured each others' blogs and swapped a few photos for ideas. We emailed each other our outfit ideas and tweaked them a bit with each others' feedback. The extra bonus was that I didn't have to think about my outfit for today -- Yay!
I had a lot of fun with this, and I will definitely participate again if Suze organizes another round!

If you're interested in seeing what all of the other participants came up with, join me in checking out the rest of the dolls!

dolls

Paper Doll Project partners!

Windy City Fashion and Doc Starr Chic
A Fashion Fixation and Snappy and Savvy
A Monkey Fatshionista and Matters of Merry Making
After My Fancyy and Style Within Reach
Closet Confections and Diary of a Chic Mommy
Made by Maison and Queen of Oz
Unusual Form and Curvy with Confidence
Fashion Momma and Employed Panache
Better in Sepia and Silver Pool of Light Girl
The Brunette One and The Stylish Housewife
From the Mixed-up Files and Hope and the Dress Code
Second Star Style and Effervescent Evelina
Pieces of My Earth and The Average Girls Guide
Consumerism Killed My Soul and Fashion Frugality
Kate Olmstead and Lemon Drop Love
Oranges and Apples and Watch Me Dress
Skrush and Tart Lemon Drop
Lindsay Living and Elle Enchanted
Snappy Casual and Chasing Davies
Leaving the House in This and Sweet Laundry
Coffee and a Cardigan and Inner Cupcake
Stumble into Style and Image Envy
Miss Vinyl Ahoy and Ordinarily Urbane and Lori's Wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment