Monday, April 12, 2010

And She's Back...

It feels like forever since I have posted here and even longer since I've been able to read your blogs! In reality, it has been less than a week -- can we say "addicted" much?
While I don't yet have an outfit post to share with you, I do have this little number:

Coach

Yes, that's right ladies -- you can find Coach shoes at TJ Maxx!
Now, Coach isn't a brand that I am personally likely to buy since it's just not my style, but it's nice to see these designer items for myself as my neighborhood store. Of course, you will still have to shell out a solid $100, even at the discount stores.

I did manage to pick up a pair of Madden Girl shoes for myself, and they were a MUCH more manageable price. You will be seeing them when I post the outfit I'm wearing today.

And now, for a moment of silence...
I lost a favorite pair of jeans last night, when I was vegging out on the couch and saw the the stitching on the inseam had completely busted itself apart.
At least these jeans had a few years of love put into them, but now I supposed it's time to start the hunt again...

3 comments:

  1. Aw, bummer about your jeans. Cute shoes.

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your jeans. That is a new brand of shoes for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your beloved jeans. If you're in the slightest bit crafty you could turn them into a skirt and still be able to use them in the future.

    ReplyDelete